1st Child Geocoin help

J10fly

I just found out that my wife is pregnant with our first child. I was wanting to do my first hide with some sort of Geocoin that had something to do with children or a 1st child or such so that i could track it and see where it ends up in 9 months. I thought this would be neat. Does anyone have any links to where i could possibly find a coin like this? I did a lot of searching but didnt find anything baby like. Thanks!

Try the thread called "Baby Geocoins"

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your wife on a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby! Welcome to the REAL world of work! :D There is nothing more important than children and I hope you will post some nice photos when the time comes.

I know that Nicolo did a great coin to celebrate his grand-daughters first birthday. ('Lil Seeker), but these may be hard to find.

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog

Thank you so much!!! I am going to go through that thread now and see if i can find something.

Try the thread called "Baby Geocoins"

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your wife on a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby! Welcome to the REAL world of work! :D There is nothing more important than children and I hope you will post some nice photos when the time comes.

I know that Nicolo did a great coin to celebrate his grand-daughters first birthday. ('Lil Seeker), but these may be hard to find.