The pictures that some finders post in their logs.....

Snoogans

Most of my hides are urban micros and are therefore not really as photogenic as the others submitted here. I would like to show a couple tho.

This one is from the first event that I hosted. The cacher could only be there in spirit, yet still his presence was felt via this picture he posted:

f062af87-4aa6-45cc-b69b-0e20eb75ae3d.jpg

This is from my first regular sized cache I've hidden. It was the last cache of a long day with a large group of friends. Because of scenes like this, and the otherwise lack of much spectacular scenery in the area, winter is pretty much my favorite season for caching.

6dafd6dc-f7cf-496a-9964-2e6bbe846420.jpg

93b7380b-b902-48a8-a41e-d7714998187c.jpg

Taken from below the dam at my cache GCGZK2

I took this in October of 05, just after heavy rain nearly topped the dam.

from the top of the dam looking down stream.

7c0ef96d-f5f7-4610-a8e1-e92b67f41018.jpg

This view usually shows the river at about 5 ft wide-

Thats about all I have: Nobody posts pics to my cache pages much

Wonder if there's any relation to this guy I photographed near a cache: :D

008d1013-40e3-448a-8f20-8d306bd96218.jpg

Great photos guys. I love seeing others' pics almost as much as I enjoy posting my own to share. Keep 'em coming! :D

Without checking your profile to see if I'm right, that looks like the same type of ground squirrel I fed near a cache in Monterey/Pacific Grove. The background looks right too. :o Those are some bold little squirrels.

Without checking your profile to see if I'm right, that looks like the same type of ground squirrel I fed near a cache in Monterey/Pacific Grove. The background looks right too. <_< Those are some bold little squirrels.

Wow, weren't too far off! Those were the "sea squirrels" of Morro Bay.

By the way, we're heading out to Mammoth/June Lake in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we'll have plenty of extra photos from some of your caches for you to enjoy when we get back!

Mine isn't "nature" related, but apperantly my puppy has been sneaking out of the fence and seeing other geocachers behind my back. This pic came up a few days ago in a log by a cacher visiting the cache in our front yard. I had NO idea anyone had been here....but...Dakota did. She LOVES people!

8ef8cc2a-2c0b-4f8f-aa49-f6dd03fc1567.jpg

Without checking your profile to see if I'm right, that looks like the same type of ground squirrel I fed near a cache in Monterey/Pacific Grove. The background looks right too. <_< Those are some bold little squirrels.

Wow, weren't too far off! Those were the "sea squirrels" of Morro Bay.

By the way, we're heading out to Mammoth/June Lake in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we'll have plenty of extra photos from some of your caches for you to enjoy when we get back!

Do NOT mess with squirrels:

Killer Squirrels

I wish I was a better photographer....I wish I had a better camera too. :laughing:

3e607ae3-454b-4f85-88ac-4bd48762cf95.jpg

Last week on my covered bridge tour.

81878220-a135-41bd-b433-5ceeeec97c57.jpg

Looking for a cache at Lewis and Clark Community College in Alton, IL

3c4f6a28-b6f3-46cb-82e5-ebefc9e492d4.jpg

One of my favorite subjects, my daughter the "Full Metal Geocacher" while looking for a dark n' scary cache.

33dc0233-24ae-4b5a-acee-6e67d0187dfb.jpg

A cool tree at Inspiration Point

Bret

At Unleashed:

unleashed1sm7.jpg

At I Recall Central Park In Fall. You can see the original hidey hole at almost the immediate left of the picture.

centralparkinfallif7.jpg

Not cool, but this was posted before I re-hid the cache in the same park after a muggling, and it shows the new location.

centralparkinfall2tw2.jpg

But my favourite was posted this weekend at Still Yet Another "Grand" Word Search:

stillyetanotherby7.jpg

stillyetanother2wc5.jpg

Edited by HomerJFong

I love taking pictures while caching!

I started a puzzle cache at The Ash Street School which is visible from my home:

2d8f9a60-fb7f-41f8-b768-99c8f9b46f69.jpg

My wife and caching partner got to live in this shack as an Artist in Residence for 2 weeks. It was about 600 feet from a cache.

68faea0c-a9c7-41a0-b53e-38d2ba2aa2d6.jpg

Blurry, but this represented about a 10 mile journey. Fortunately, I used a mountain bike

fd670e44-14d9-4322-ab9f-f23bbe08d15c.jpg

When Manchester NH almost flooded, the National Guard kept the muggles away. The cache was exceptionally close to being lost.

0f071d1b-a0a4-48c0-825e-b970137684e0.jpg

I owe my wife big time for this one. She came out with me during the floods to help carry camera equipment. Did I mention it was cold and raining?

5d24fa95-d221-4b4c-b214-16799a876747.jpg

Yes, the lighthouse in the distance is a virtual. You need to avoid high tide or you might not make it back!

8b070ba5-244d-4295-aa1e-2dc98a58346d.jpg