Sig lines

I used to just offer up appropriate musical lyrics that made me think of geocaching. Then one day one of our more prolific posters made this comment in the middle of his post in a thread about the relationship of the forums to geocaching. It rang so true that I asked for permission to quote him, and have never changed it. The second part is just team spirit.

Edited by wimseyguy

The first line is one I've used for many years - since before there was a graphical Internet.

The second line is my home coordinates.

The third line is from one of the greatest computer games ever created. If you know what game it's from you have been around for quite a while. I spent many happy (and sometimes frustrated) hours playing that game. :o

The third line is from one of the greatest computer games ever created. If you know what game it's from you have been around for quite a while. I spent many happy (and sometimes frustrated) hours playing that game. :o

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Hmmm...it's not Rogue or SRogue. Might have been Hack....or Hunt the Wumpus. :D:D:D

Anyhow, to get this back on subject...my sig is pretty straightforward :D

Edited by ClickChik

Mine combines an old saying (take it with a grain of salt) and throws in a bit of Jimmy Buffett. I'm a Parrothead so wanted something that reflects that.

Oh -- the little sig line under my picture is a play on Gander Mountain's tag line of "Hunt! Fish! Camp!" modified a bit for geocaching.

Edited by OuttaHand