Chelan area caches

WATreasureHunters

Hello all,

I am going to be in Chelan the last weekend of August, and am looking for cache suggestions in the general area. I am looking to fill some WDC pages. We are going to have our four year old with us, so I am looking to stay away from longer hikes. Also, I am a native wetsider, I don't know nothin' about them thar snakes! So either tips about dealing with snakes on a search, or caches in which snakes are not an issue would be great.

Thanks in advance!

WATreasureHunters

we were in chelan about 2 week's ago caching and we also had a little fear of snakes. We did about 8 hikes and not once did we see and snakes. Carry a stick and don't be shy to poke around before reaching into things. Good luck. On another note, the one cache that i really enjoyed for the view was "company time". easy drive to it and a very short walk to the cache. Have fun.

Mind you, my bookmark is a bit limited, it gives the parameters in the description. For instance, I left out caches going up towards Manson, and caches going up Highway 97N, and caches going down to Wenatchee on both Highway 97 and 97A.

Edited by Ambrosia