Garmin 60CSX Firmware Version Question

I have been updating my Garmin 60CSX since it came out everytime an update is released. However it has been difficult to know if all of these updates have taken due to lack of comfirmation by the computer. I updated the other day to version 3.00 however I didn't realise there is a seperate update you have to do for the chipset (verison 2.7) in addition.

I have searched and searched on the unit itself and the only version data I can find is the one for the basemap which is version 4.0.

How can I find the information on the unit itself?

Thanks

I have been updating my Garmin 60CSX since it came out everytime an update is released. However it has been difficult to know if all of these updates have taken due to lack of comfirmation by the computer. I updated the other day to version 3.00 however I didn't realise there is a seperate update you have to do for the chipset (verison 2.7) in addition.

I have searched and searched on the unit itself and the only version data I can find is the one for the basemap which is version 4.0.

How can I find the information on the unit itself?

Thanks

From the menu go to Setup>System, the on the system screen hit the Menu button and select Software Version.

Wow!! Thanks CheshireFrog.

I guess I should have posted the question sooner you would have saved me weeks of searching.

It worked great and not only does it tell you the software version but it also tells you the chipset version and the unit ID. Now I can rest assured I have the latest firmware etc. on the unit.

Thank you very much.