Noob checking in with a question of course..:)

Idaho_Clovisman

Hello everyone in Geo caching world well my wife and i are new we have found 4 out of 5 since starting a week ago and we planted our first cache yesterday(awaiting review process) now my question...OK when i go to galleries and click on pictures only about 1/3rd open in a larger picture but most take me back to the cache page why is this? with my eyes i can not see anything in the thumbnails..so i need to see the bigger picture ..:laughing: Idaho _Clovisman and Winterhawker

Thank you ..<_<

Edited by Idaho_Clovisman

Hello everyone in Geo caching world well my wife and i are new we have found 4 out of 5 since starting a week ago and we planted our first cache yesterday(awaiting review process) now my question...OK when i go to galleries and click on pictures only about 1/3rd open in a larger picture but most take me back to the cache page why is this? with my eyes i can not see anything in the thumbnails..so i need to see the bigger picture ..:laughing: Idaho _Clovisman and Winterhawker

Thank you ..<_<

Back to the galleries...

If you have a broadband connection, try the Gallery Enhancer Greasemonkey script. Images will be shown in their medium format size, rather than thumbnails, and you can click on any image to see it full size in a new tab.

Now I have a question:

How do you get your logged visits, to display by type?

76 found, 6 not found, etc...

You need the Firefox browser, and this extension...

http://gmscripts.locusprime.net/Totals_By_Log_Type.html

Does it have to be FireFox, or will mozilla work?

I can't get it to work with either. When I right click on the icon:

install user script, is not an option. If I open on a new tab, or new window, still no install user script.

Now I have a question:

How do you get your logged visits, to display by type?

76 found, 6 not found, etc...

You need the Firefox browser, and this extension...

http://gmscripts.locusprime.net/Totals_By_Log_Type.html

Does it have to be FireFox, or will mozilla work?

I can't get it to work with either. When I right click on the icon:

install user script, is not an option. If I open on a new tab, or new window, still no install user script.

I have the same problem.