Does anybody else worry ?

Matrix

Does anybody else watch the caches they have done until somebody else finds it ?

I always worry that I have not replaced it properly (although I take as much care as possible) or that a muggle hiding in the bushes has seen me :anitongue:

Or am I just a fussing worry monster :anitongue:

Does anybody else watch the caches they have done until somebody else finds it ?

I always worry that I have not replaced it properly (although I take as much care as possible) or that a muggle hiding in the bushes has seen me :anitongue:

Sometimes.. sometimes yes sometimes no, it all depends. Worried enough about one I went back to make sure I'd got it hidden well enough to not see it easily from the other side as well, :laughing:

Pretty much the same as everyone else, we worry until it has been found...

But who worries until their own caches have been discovered for the first time??????

Edited. for typos

Edited by The Morgan Mob
But who worries unitl there caches have been discovered for the first time??????

First its a worry that no-one will find it. Then the problem is, if too many find it its too easy.

I always check the ones I've left. Does this say something of the carefree nature of the sport?

Brynric :anitongue:

I always worry that I have not replaced it properly (although I take as much care as possible) or that a muggle hiding in the bushes has seen me :huh:

Or am I just a fussing worry monster :P

Dont Worry...

Click play twice

Edited by Johnmelad

I always worry that I have not replaced it properly (although I take as much care as possible) or that a muggle hiding in the bushes has seen me :laughing:

Or am I just a fussing worry monster <_<

Yes I watch every cache, TB & Geocoin that I find until the next cacher to find it makes their log. :blink:

I always worry that I have not replaced it properly (although I take as much care as possible) or that a muggle hiding in the bushes has seen me :laughing:

Or am I just a fussing worry monster :laughing:

Until I read this thread, it had never occurred to me to worry about them....

But I will be doing from now on <_<:laughing:

I always worry that I have not replaced it properly (although I take as much care as possible) or that a muggle hiding in the bushes has seen me :)

Or am I just a fussing worry monster ;)

Until I read this thread, it had never occurred to me to worry about them....

But I will be doing from now on :):)

oooops sorry ;)

I didn't used to worry about caches I had found until reading the log after mine on a cache that reported the cache trashed. :o

Even though I had carefully re-hidden it (I did report however that the hide was a little exposed), I still felt others reading the log may have thought it was me. :D

Since then I don't add a watch to a cache but look back for a few weeks to check all is OK.