Disappearing waymarks

have you 'hit' the archive mark by mistake? when this box is checked, the mark will disappear, as far as 'us end users' can tell.....

otherwise, it could be the 'is this mark active box' i have no idea what this box does. i would assume it like makeing a cache inactive, temporarily, for maintenance reasons....but then it should 'turn red and have a line through it' on 'your waymarks'...

i also believe that ferries are auto approved, are they not?

have you 'hit' the archive mark by mistake? when this box is checked, the mark will disappear, as far as 'us end users' can tell.....

otherwise, it could be the 'is this mark active box' i have no idea what this box does. i would assume it like makeing a cache inactive, temporarily, for maintenance reasons....but then it should 'turn red and have a line through it' on 'your waymarks'...

i also believe that ferries are auto approved, are they not?

It sounds like you accidentally clicked on "Archive this Ferry and Ferry Landings" button. I did that my first time too, since I was doing what I do on Geocaching.com (clicking all the boxes at the bottom). Bootrom had to rescue mine from the "archives".

Ask OpinioNate to look into it for you... he's really friendly! (hey... where's the sucking up emoticon?)

:huh: The Blue Quasar