Festival goers?

chizu

I'll hopefully be coming up soon. Didn't really intend to come to the festival but it seems that'll be how it works out. Any caches I really shouldn't miss? Anything I should consider? I presume the city will be very busy.

Have a look at my bookmark lists, to be honest most caches in Edinburgh are worth the visit. It's difficult to give advice on what to do, when you own a large percentage of the caches in the area. Drop me an email with details of the area you are going to be in and I can give you some more precise help.

I only own 26 out of the 113!!

hope it's not 112 after the fire yesterday!

109, there are 4 caches in that area that may have been affected, 2 of which are mine. :anitongue:

I'll hopefully be coming up soon. Didn't really intend to come to the festival but it seems that'll be how it works out. Any caches I really shouldn't miss? Anything I should consider? I presume the city will be very busy.

I'd recommend this one for a walk with history and scenic views that doesn't take too long (and not just becuase it has my Travel Bug in it)!

Fire?? What fire? I've been out of the country. Who owns the other two caches?

I've been in the country and I didn't know about the fire either until I read this thread. Someone at work told me it was in Holyrood Park near the loch, so I'm guessing it's you for Duddingston and roolku for "Yobbies"?? But then again, they could be wrong about the location as they often wrong about other matters......

Fire?? What fire? I've been out of the country.

I've been in the country and I didn't know about the fire either until I read this thread. Someone at work told me it was in Holyrood Park near the loch, so I'm guessing it's you for Duddingston and roolku for "Yobbies"?? But then again, they could be wrong about the location as they often wrong about other matters......

I drove through Holyrood today, and the fire was next to St. Margarets Loch. From what I could see no caches have been affected, although FoF's was close. It was interesting to note that the fire brigade was there checking on the area, this being several days after they put it out!

Who owns the other two caches?

I own 2 physical caches at Holyrood, FoF you own 1 and the Tupperware Party own 1 a total of 4 physical caches. :o