Last Shot At The Meades Ranch Geodetic Center Coins

Rattlingcrew

I initially limited sales to two so everybody would have a shot at them. The coins are nice and reflect some important benchmark history. They are a large coin at 2" and I think they are as nice as any out there. I have another coin coming out in a few weeks and will be offering it through the forums as well. I'll let these run for a week or ten days and then filter out the rest, if any are left, on EBAY. If you wanted additional Meades coins or a bulk order and I passed originally, please contact me. I am not sure what the actual count of remaining coins is, I had two 50 caliber ammocans full originally and have about 1/4 of an ammocan left. Everybody that cruises the coin forums should have had a shot at them by now. Thanks, Glen

f2795a05-fe33-4d7c-91ee-3b87cae5710b.jpg

Sorry I haven't been following this coin up till now...how much are you selling them for?

Thanks.

That depends on the number purchased..

In case anybody is wondering, these coins are trackable.

Maybe the OP could post a picture of the backside as well? (The coin's, not his!)

Yes, very trackable and should have their own icon anytime, a triangulation station. My back side is pretty ugly, so we will use this one. ;) Thanks, Glen

965fdf63-99a2-4b37-9ac9-0319da99360b.jpg

paid! and thanks for posting it so quickly

Thanks! I just came home from two more shipments to Europe. I am not sure I understand the rates from here to there. :huh: Luxembourg is cheaper? Anyway, I beat the doors being closed for the day. All orders paid are shipped again. We have five postal clerks working the counter here in Salina. I gave them each a coin, they have been pretty curious about all these out of country shipments. Maybe we will gain a couple of new players. Thanks, Glen