What Are You Meant To Be Doing?

It may have been done before but as a new girl I was wondering what you lot are supposed to be doing.....do you have 'office jobs' that enable you to browse this site during office hours or what?

For the record, I am supposed to be pureeing food for the baby but it just creates washing up and I could just do a bit quickly later so she won't starve while I chat here a bit longer!! :)

I am supposed to be pureeing food for the baby but it just creates washing up and I could just do a bit quickly later so she won't starve while I chat here a bit longer!! :D

Ah Fiona sounds like you should be spending more time with MrsB, the Hokster and all there chums round a UK GeoChatting, just make sure you don't get mistaken for Fiona/Nutters - that's her cacheing name not a comment. :)

what you lot are supposed to be doing.....

do you have 'office jobs' that enable you to browse this site during office hours or what?

Working, and yes. Although at the moment I'm grabbing a pot of soup at my desk 'cos we've had a bad morning (lots of computers down & I had to get them back up) so haven't got time to go out for a proper lunch break.

Ah Fiona sounds like you should be spending more time with MrsB, the Hokster and all there chums round a UK GeoChatting, just make sure you don't get mistaken for Fiona/Nutters - that's her cacheing name not a comment

I thought of that already, and the possible Fiona confusion, and I sent an invite by email! But she's not made an appearance yet! We are all so friendly, come and say hi! <_<:laughing::blink:

Edited by The Cache Hoppers
Ah Fiona sounds like you should be spending more time with MrsB, the Hokster and all there chums round a UK GeoChatting, just make sure you don't get mistaken for Fiona/Nutters - that's her cacheing name not a comment

I thought of that already, and the possible Fiona confusion, and I sent an invite by email! But she's not made an appearance yet! We are all so friendly, come and say hi! :D:D:wub:

Talking of Fiona's I don't mind any confusion at all so come and join us I tend to be known as Fi now.

I have a quick peek at work as this website hasn't been "DENIED" to me as yet.I can't check my Yahoo email though until I get home,which is frustrating for any FTF possibilities that may occur.

Other than that I have my food pureed for me as it saves on the chewing.

I get emails for new caches within 10 miles of my home co-ords sent to my work email. That's not resulted in a FTF though, yet...

Even though it's a weekend, I'm away at a conference, and should be in a workshop now... however, there were caches within a mile of the hotel... It would have been rude not to go out and do them... then come in and log them,... then check out the forums...

Must be nearly time for lunch......!!!

It may have been done before but as a new girl I was wondering what you lot are supposed to be doing.....do you have 'office jobs' that enable you to browse this site during office hours or what?

For the record, I am supposed to be pureeing food for the baby but it just creates washing up and I could just do a bit quickly later so she won't starve while I chat here a bit longer!! :)

Well im suposed to be a Paramedic but since they placed a PC on station im not quite sure if thats what i want to be. watching this forum is taking up more and more time if only i was truly PC literate. oops i think i just reported me or you to the moderator :P sorry. must go bat phone ringing , this would be the best job if sick people did not keep ringing and dragging me away from reading the forum :grin:

Edited by Family Hodge

I should be studying bazillions of bathymetric soundings to analyse them to write a report making projections for sandwave propagation. Mind-numbingly boring stuff which can fry your brain.

Meanwhile, I'm being stared at reproachfully by 2¼ acres of severely overgrown "lawn" which is demanding some attention with a weedwhacker before I can get the lawntractor onto it to restore it to bowling-green smooth condition again. :)

I despair of ever again getting any time off (for good behaviour?) to get out and hunt for tupperware/ammocans again.

Meanwhile, it's more fun to catch up on several weeks of unread emails and forum posts and read the logs of some of the more challenging caches.

My "to do" list of chores now runs to three pages and I've not got a single tick on it. :P I spent the weekend at the Edinburgh Festival in self-indulgent hedonism and I'm feeling ever so slightly guilty.

Those pesky sandwaves will just have to wait another day until I can be arsed to deal with them and those bloody triffids will have to be slain later in the day.

Edited by The Forester