Fs: Garmin 60csx Brand New!

gumbi4u

Hey guys,

I have a brand NEW Garmin 60 CSX! Never used in the box! Just turned on to check if it works. If you buy from the store or from the net, it will be exactly the same. BRAND NEW! (unless you buy from ebay)

Has that factory fresh smell.

390 shipped anywhere in the US. If local in jersey i can do 380 and can meet anywhere within a 20 mile radius from woodbridge/rahway area.

Email me directly at shearcarnage@yahoo.com or call at 732-917-0169. And ofcourse you can always Pm me.

PLEASE this is a firm price. No negotiations. I will put it up on ebay if no sale in the next 2-3 days. BTW it comes with full factory warranty.

I can throw in a gig microSD card for 30.00. Also paypal is accepted or bidpay. Can do cash in person and MO as well.

Cheers

Gumbi :laughing:

Edited by gumbi4u

Gumbi:

I wish you the best of luck selling this at roughly the current street price, +/- $20. Free shipping is always such a bargain!

Um, what form of purchase receipt will you provide? I'm only curious for rebates and possible warranty issues. Are you an authorized Garmin reseller?

I hope you will accept this message in the friendly, polite spirit in which it is offered :)

-Lee

See also:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=139394

Edited by lee_rimar

Gumbi:

I wish you the best of luck selling this at roughly the current street price, +/- $20. Free shipping is always such a bargain!

Um, what form of purchase receipt will you provide? I'm only curious for rebates and possible warranty issues. Are you an authorized Garmin reseller?

I hope you will accept this message in the friendly, polite spirt in which it is offered :)

-Lee

See also:

It will be a reciept from an online dealer. We bought two of these and one of the items the person that which it was intended for, passed away so obviously, no need for two units. So it DOES come with full warranty and is still factory sealed.

Gumbi:

I hope you will accept this message in the friendly, polite spirt in which it is offered :D

-Lee

See also:

It will be a reciept from an online dealer. We bought two of these and one of the items the person that which it was intended for, passed away so obviously, no need for two units. So it DOES come with full warranty and is still factory sealed.

R.I.P. future geocacher? ;)

Well it was part of a whole package. How is it commercial? The person kicked the bucket, should he keep the card? Just because a post is worded in a particular way doesnt mean its commercial. Maybe i should open it up and put down OPEN BOX for it to sound "garage like?" thanks for the bump lol.

Well it was part of a whole package. How is it commercial? The person kicked the bucket, should he keep the card? Just because a post is worded in a particular way doesnt mean its commercial. Maybe i should open it up and put down OPEN BOX for it to sound "garage like?" thanks for the bump lol.

Let me see...you've been a member for a month and have found no caches. You have a several methods of payment. You didn't offer the unit with the 1gig sd card but offerred it for an additional price. You are trying to get the upper end of the retail price. Basically you are a troll trying to exploit this fourm.

Also...you are welcome for the bump. You don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of selling that unit here. ;)

El Diablo

It IS factory sealed, meaning it still has the plastics on it . Garmin never actually sealed these boxes with any garmin sticker and what not. I was just commenting on the person that said it sounded commercial. To clarify, it is factory fresh, just powered on to see if i see the garmin screen. If interested pm me or call me. If your not interested, then please dont post at all. Pointless.

Gumbi:

I hope you will accept this message in the friendly, polite spirt in which it is offered :laughing:

-Lee

See also:

How can it be factory sealed if you took it out and turned it on to test if it works?

Smells a little odd to me but then again being a cop I am suspicious of anything from Jersey!!!

Well if your a cop, then you should have read everything before commenting. the unit itself still has the plastics from garmin but the box is never sealed by the factory. No stickers or no tamper seals. Yes it DID come with full warranty. The reason being is that it SOLD! Yes El diablo, the snowball hit me in the face and i still sold it. Sold for asking price too.

All jokes aside i have to admit, alot of people on this forum are a bunch of pricks. I came on here to sell an item legitly because someone close to me passed away and didnt have the need for the unit. So i put it on here thinking that the geocaching community is a nice bunch of guys....sadly mistaken. To the guys who are genuinly nice, please forgive. but el diablo can GFYS. Another drama queen.

cheers

Gumbi do you know how easy it is to put that plastic back on the screen? The minute you opened the box and powered it on that item is used and no longer brand new. I dont care what you say if someone just died you dont refer to them as kicking the bucket especially if you were close enough to be holding on to there GPS. SOLID :laughing:

Whatever, its sold and the person will be happy. If you malcontents want to see a picture of the two boxes or units or whatever side by side, i can post it but then again im done wasting my energy. If you really have no intent on buying it then you shouldnt even post. Second if your looking to get a BARGAIn on a 60csx, then your the ones with a snowballs chance of getting it. Fact of the matter is, i dont need to prove anything to anyone. Either you want it or you dont. Its scumbags like some people here that make geocaching a pure hassle. Good riddens.

Okay, another sucker has been taken advantage of, how about closing the topic if the item is sold in accordance with the posting guidelines.

How was anyone taken advantage of? $390 plus they get the receipt for the rebate. Why are you even in this thread since you have no plans on buying it? This is where a big ol mid your own business should come into play.