Where Do I Get Maps For My Gps

GPSmap 60CSx and City Select North America

I purchased the 'Automotive navigation kit for my GPSmap 60CSx (since the product supports the 60CS) but looking at your compatibility neither the 60CS or 60CSx are listed. Before I break the seal on the software please confirm if this is what I need.

I purchased the kit since it had what I needed (portable base, car charger, and mapping software).

Please Advise

*** Garmins Reply ***

Thank you for contacting Garmin Cartography. Yes, go ahead and unlock, install, and register the software. Then order the City Navigator North America update DVD from our website.

With the release of our version 8 update, City Select has been discontinued. However, City Select owners can upgrade to City Navigator North America v8 for the same price as the Navigator update.

We have officially released the City Navigator North America update DVD and you can order it now from our website (do not order the NT version). There is no charge to ship the update DVD. After you order the update DVD you will receive directions on how to pay for and unlock the new maps. The update is normally $75 but you will receive a one time free update to version 8. You can view the version 8 data using the MapViewer on our website. The link is below.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thank you for your interest in Garmin.

Regards,

Nathan

Map Viewer - http://www.garmin.com/cartography/

Map Updates - http://www.garmin.com/unlock/update.jsp