Astrolabe

crake

I did away with the reservation system a while back and so now its just a simple pre-order/order system. I email my mailing list (as well as post here) when orders are open. There's no pressure on ordering as coins stay active and are in stock for a couple of months on average.

Suncatcher is going on this month. Orders are not yet open, but that is scheduled to start this week.

Astrolabe is arriving next month. I should have samples in a few weeks and about the time Suncatcher ships, orders for Astrolabe will open up with shipping about 3 weeks later.

If you're not already on the mailing list you can join by following the link at the bottom of the Astrolabe Geocoin Webpage.

Edited by crake

*hears her wallet crying and sobbing in the corner*

please don't torture the poor thing, it's rocking itself backwards and forwards with its head in its hands...

(the coin design looks absolutely stunning!)

ROFLMAO!!! I think our PayPal account is looking for a place in that corner to sit and wail, too :laughing: And I thought that crake's Tracking Time coin was a stunner! This one is amazing :anitongue: I almost am in dread of getting the e-mail notice on it: almost! :anitongue:

Dang, I've been trying my best to stay out of hear, but the little voice keeps telling me "Crake has another astounding coin....go... look.... buy" Sheesh how can you not...lol oh one question.... does this coin come with an operation manual? :D

Dang, I've been trying my best to stay out of hear, but the little voice keeps telling me "Crake has another astounding coin....go... look.... buy" Sheesh how can you not...lol oh one question.... does this coin come with an operation manual? :D

Well, if it was a fully functional Astrolabe then yeah, I'd have to include a user manual. Since the front is fixed its not nearly as hard :D

Dang, I've been trying my best to stay out of hear, but the little voice keeps telling me "Crake has another astounding coin....go... look.... buy" Sheesh how can you not...lol oh one question.... does this coin come with an operation manual? <_<

Well, if it was a fully functional Astrolabe then yeah, I'd have to include a user manual. Since the front is fixed its not nearly as hard :D

Well, heck, it isn't too late to change it, is it?!? :D:unsure::D

I tried putting a reservation for a combo and an extra Bronze, but I kept getting an error message both times. If you see this, can you put them aside for me, please. Thanks.

What error message are you getting? Are you putting a zero in the extra silver box?

I tried putting a reservation for a combo and an extra Bronze, but I kept getting an error message both times. If you see this, can you put them aside for me, please. Thanks.

What error message are you getting? Are you putting a zero in the extra silver box?

No, just put in 1 combo and 1 extra Bronze. Do I have to put a 0 in the Silver?