Baby Geocoins

Fundamental

The model for this coin has been our own 10 months old son Santtu (in the picture he is younger). He was only 5 days old to find his first geocoin This coin is made for all the geobabys around the world. WE use CH Quality Coins for this coin. After the pre-order we will start to produce this coin and collect money. The coins are geocaching.com trackable and will have unique icon.

asandis.jpg

asandis2.jpg

There will be three different version of this coin.

Shiny gold geobaby boy with blue diapers.

Shiny gold geobaby girl with pink diapers.

Satin gold LE geobaby with white diapers (limited to 50 pieces, only few left).

The boy and girl coins cost 7€ each and the limited edition coins will cost 9€ each.

If you want to order this coin please send me following information to this address funvencoins@gmail.com:

Real name

Your caching nickname

E-mail address (and your paypal address if it’s different)

Number of coins you want.

Shipping address

Shipping and handling charges:

USA: 1,5€ + 0,5€ for every second coin

Canada: 2,5€ + 0,5€ for every second coin

Europe (exept Finland):

1 coin 2,5€

2-5 3,5€

5-10 4,5€

10-20 8€

20-40 13€

Finland: I’ll email the prices

Rest of the world:

1 coin 5€

2-5 7€

5-10 11€

10-20 18€

20-40 31€

The old orders are all still in force.

santtukolikko.JPG

Edited by Fundamental and Venlis

and what does this have to do with geocaching? :laughing:

NOTHING!

You must have missed the part about being only 5 days old and finding his first Geocoin. That surely makes it geocaching related doesn't it? :laughing:

Yeah, I read the entire post. I hope he did not find it during a bushwack. Diaper rash is bad enough, just try mixing it with poison ivy. You might also want to consider that the other babies might make fun of him wearing pink diapers. I just don't know.

Whatever people choose to blow their cash on is fine.

Edited by Phantom_Dog

Yeah, I read the entire post. I hope he did not find it during a bushwack. Diaper rash is bad enough, just try mixing it with poison ivy. You might also want to consider that the other babies might make fun of him wearing pink diapers. I just don't know.

Whatever people choose to blow their cash on is fine.

Who cares? If you don't like geocoins, fine. It's you opinion. But why can't you just be queit about that?

I personally like the idea of making a coin of your own child. Hey, imagine how surprised he will be some years later! 'Mommy, that was really me?!' 'No son, it _is_ really you :)'

Who cares? If you don't like geocoins, fine. It's you opinion. But why can't you just be queit about that?

I love geocoins. :D

I hate nonsense coins that have nothing to do with geocaching and for made for the sole purpose of putting a buck in someone's pocket. :D

If you don't care then why waste your time posting responses about it? I thought stating our opinions is what these forums are all about.

I personally like the idea of making a coin of your own child. Hey, imagine how surprised he will be some years later! 'Mommy, that was really me?!' 'No son, it _is_ really you ;)'

You have got to be kidding. You can order these coins as a boy or girl. They do not come much more generic than that! :D

Try this: imagine how surprised he will be some years later! 'Mommy, that was really me in PINK diapers? No son, it was just a money making ploy based on the premise that a 5-day old baby wandered into the woods with a GPS unit and found a container containing a coin. :D

It's you opinion. But why can't you just be queit about that?

Because this is America and that is his right.

hmmm... actually.. no. Nacaya is in Germany, and the original poster, Fundamental and Venlis, is in Finland. So, just because YOU are in America doesn't make THIS America.

;) PSSST....Groundspeak is a Seattle based company, which makes it and it's forums US run.

As long as people follow the guidelines it doesn't matter where people are from. Now when someone posts a coin for sale it will get opinions from both sides. Imagine that. Not everyone will have a rubber stamp of approval saying this is awesome.

Now I am pretty sure where your support comes from since you have made, and contine to make coins for sale for profit. So forgive me if I take your comments and support with a grain of salt.

It's you opinion. But why can't you just be queit about that?

Because this is America and that is his right.

hmmm... actually.. no. Nacaya is in Germany, and the original poster, Fundamental and Venlis, is in Finland. So, just because YOU are in America doesn't make THIS America.

As long as people follow the guidelines it doesn't matter where people are from. Now when someone posts a coin for sale it will get opinions from both sides. Imagine that. Not everyone will have a rubber stamp of approval saying this is awesome.

Stealing from my other thread:

In my observations, most times when "one of you" post comments regarding geocoins, majority of these comments are negative towards the coins, or the posters, or both. I don't care how liberal a person can be, but when everytime you see the same individuals express the same negative comments on the same subject, his patience is going to wear thin. And negative comments are generally being taken in as personal attacks, regardless of the intentions. It is just human nature. Thus, I'm not saying you have no right to express your negative feedbacks, but you should also expect the same type of feedback going back to you.

Now I am pretty sure where your support comes from since you have made, and contine to make coins for sale for profit. So forgive me if I take your comments and support with a grain of salt.

Well, so much for you response in the other thread complaining about people go straight at the poster rather than to the issue.

I have no idea where this is coming from. And quite frankly, I would love to find out where my "support" is. I have created one set of coins so far and a lot of people have enjoyed them, and along the process, I have learned a great deal about manufacturing process. It is fun and I intend to do more.

And no worries about taking my comments and "support" lightly. I never care about yours either. I tend to treat people with respect until they have proven to me othrwise, but I always treat them the way they treat me.

And yes, permission doesn't override common sense. So use it wisely.

Ok gang, here is a quick update!

I am sorry it took so long, but I just got everything mailed today. We were on vacation for 9 days, and when I got to the office this Monday, the coins were waiting for me on my desk. It took me a while to get caught up on regular business, and I didn't make time until today.

I got all US and Canadian orders packed, and took them all to the post office.

Some of you are going to have some interesting looking postage on your packages! :laughing:

I had some stamps already, so I used the scale in the lobby to weigh the different quantity envelopes to get the required postage. I stamped everything I could, and dropped them in the box. I then went to the counter and got in line. I needed more stamps, and I had to do the forms for the Canadian shipments.

Well, the clerk through a couple of envelopes on the scale, and his postage caluculated to be more than the scale out front said. He grabbed some envelopes, and we walked out front...sure enough, the scale out front was out of calibration! Aargh!

He had to go in back, and gather all of the other envelopes up. I had to add odd amounts of stamps to meet the new postage required. :laughing:

Some of the envelopes are covered in stamps! :laughing:

Anywayl, I think I may have sent a girl coin, for one boy coin somewhere, so if anyone is off, please let me know.

Thanks for your patience.

C4