Cigar Store Indian

glad to see someone is getting another LC onto WM.com.....how about the rest of them? i have recently had an issue with the military installations (the page said 'all things military'), but was denied since it was only a VFW with a tank out front....i had posted several (see the category), but it is no longer acceptable.....

since i am not a military/tank person i thought it best to leave that to someone who knows of such things....

Hey "BLUE" you shouldn't talk :P you've been busier than a .... ahhh... I won't say what!

I hope 'Jeremy' will slip in a year of free "Premium Membership" for all our work. :P with the price of gas and all the endless hours we are spending to get this "Waymarking Travelling Guide & Encyclopedia" rolling. (for almost a year already don't ya know) B)

Anyone interested in this "Category"???

I hope 'Jeremy' will slip in a year of a free "Premium Membership" for all our work. :( with the price of gas and all the endless hours we are spending to get this "Waymarking Travelling Guide & Encyclopedia" rolling. (for almost a year already don't ya know) :(

Hint -Hint - Jeremy :)