Our First Hide

Team yGEOh

My wife and I submitted our first hide 4 days ago and have not heard nor seen a thing regarding the approval, rejection or questions of our cache. When I read the audit log I am the only one that has looked at the cache listing. I have emailed the reviewer that does the majority of the approvals in Colorado but I have not received an answer(~22hrs). There is a link on the hide and seek page to click on if it has been 72 hours without approval or comment from the reviewer.

The link goes to this URL --> http://Groundspeak.trakhelp.com/ This link is dead or not responding.

I have seen others in this forum ask the same question and a reviewer has checked on things to make sure all is ok.

In red on the cache page it has the following:

Cache Issues:

* This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

Does this mean the cache is in queue to be approved? Is there a place that we can check where our cache is at in the queue process? Is there something we did wrong in the submission process and it is not really in queue?

We want to thank the reviewers for volunteering their time. I realize that they all have real lives and that is far more important than geocaching. Since this is our first cache submission I just wanted to make sure our cache is in queue to be reviewed.

Thanks,

Tim

Around here, our Reviewer often gets the cache Approved and Published within a few hours, sometimes within minutes.

I can understand your impatience because when you know your container is out there waiting to be found, but you are the only one who knows about it, it can be frustrating.

I'm sure if your Reviewer is busy, another Reviewer will take a look so your cache can get Reviewed and Published.

In red on the cache page it has the following:

Cache Issues:

* This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

If it ALSO says:

* The reviewers will not see this listing until you activate it.

* This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.

then it's not in the queue. You would need to enable the cache to put it in the queue.

If you only have the one "issue", then it's sitting in the queue, happily waiting for a reviewer to take a look at it.

If you only have the one "issue", then it's sitting in the queue, happily waiting for a reviewer to take a look at it.

Awesome that's what I needed to know.

I know my post sounds somewhat impatient it was not meant to be. I was just wanting to make sure I had submitted it correctly and it looks like I have.

Thank you for the answers.