Fastest Ftf

Timfy

Set a new cache today at 11:00. Submitted the listing at around 12:15. Checked back a wee bit later and not only was it listed, but Sharpset had already claimed it as a FTF. This was at 14:15!! B) Is this a record or have you had an even faster find.

PS Great work Lactodorum... do you never leave your PC ;)

Set a new cache today at 11:00. Submitted the listing at around 12:15. Checked back a wee bit later and not only was it listed, but Sharpset had already claimed it as a FTF. This was at 14:15!! B) Is this a record or have you had an even faster find.

PS Great work Lactodorum... do you never leave your PC ;)

Sandra reckons I can't tell the time and it was actually 15.15, but we were still quick. Just lucky to spot the listing and live just 2 miles away! (Plus you have to be quick to beat Subarite and Dogastus in these parts...)!

Pete

(Plus you have to be quick to beat Subarite and Dogastus in these parts...)!

Pete

I know.. I'm never going to get a FTF with you lot around :o

I suppose I may as well get used to being the Tim Henman of caching... always nearly but never quite making it! :P

Emmmmm, these FTF do appear to place people in situations that could cause danger to them and others. Looks like one or 2 people exceed the speed limits of the UK!

One reason i'm never going to be an FTF bagger.

This must be the fastest FTF and no speeding tickets in sight :)

Emmmmm, these FTF do appear to place people in situations that could cause danger to them and others. Looks like one or 2 people exceed the speed limits of the UK!

This must be the fastest FTF and no speeding tickets in sight :)

Yes I do believe that Harold was caught placing the cache, and` the log was signed by Mattwaggie

May be! but what is the speed limit for running to the local park ;)

What I really want to know and I probably speak for the silent ones on this forum is :

Who appointed Moote as the health and safety representative of the activity of geocaching or did he take it upon himself to trawl the caches placed, FTF activity and probably anything generally stightly ambitious relating to this hobby and find his soapbox and moan????

STEPS BACK AND LIGHTS THE BLUE TOUCHPAPER !!! (OR FAILING THAT CATCHES ALL TEDDIES CHUCKED OUT OF PRAMS!!) :huh:

May be! but what is the speed limit for running to the local park :P

You really shouldn't run. What happen if you trip and fall? It is also very dangerous. Perhaps you should wear a crash helmet, elbow pads and knee pads. You could also carry a first aid kit you never know when you will need it. I also always carry spare clean knickers just in case. :P:huh:

My only FTF (so far) was so fast, that the cache owner was still on site checking co-ordinates! Even though he had submitted it the day before, he didn't realise it had been published - so was shocked when we turned up. It was also the first cache he had set - so he was pleased that we were succesful in finding it.