Blake Island Run

CENT5

I just got back from a 2 week vacation in the San Juans.

Based on the last few logs it seems I may need the do a check on Blake Island Manse and at least replace the log.

I can either run the 14ft (2-3 people) or the 24ft (7 people) based on interest.

I am open for the trip (right now) on Wed (9th) or Th (10th). Friday would be very iffy. Things will firm up on my schedule around Monday.

If we take the 24ft I'd ask for some help on gas (at 10gal/hr it hurts to fill the 90 gal tank and gas in Roche Harbor was $3.90/gal ewwwww) but we could also slide down to Gig Harbor for a few more waterfront caches. If you have not done Green Light at the Tides this would be a good chance. (Positively evil that one is.)

I'd like to go! Wednesday is also better for me, since I leave for the campout on Thursday. I'd need to move a lunch engagement, but that's doable if I know by Monday the plan.

Thanks, as always, for your generosity in offering watercraft caching, CENT5! And of coure, we'll pay for the gas, least we can do.

I also have Wed. off and would like to go if this is the day and I'm invited.

Thursday I'm off to the campout.

Of course you are welcome to join us Allanon.

Taking the 24ft. Meet Wed AM at 9:30 at Wave at the Log Jam

And, No FN I'm not beaching the boat at Kellog Island sorry. (The 14ft yes the 24ft nope.) :)

Room for 2 more.

I also have Wed. off and would like to go if this is the day and I'm invited.

Thursday I'm off to the campout.

Of course you are welcome to join us Allanon.

Taking the 24ft. Meet Wed AM at 9:30 at Wave at the Log Jam

And, No FN I'm not beaching the boat at Kellog Island sorry. (The 14ft yes the 24ft nope.) :)

Room for 2 more.

Don't feel bad FN, I couldn't get him to beach it at Galloping Gurtie last year either.