Adopt My Niagra Falls Cache

downundertowing

whilst on holiday i placed a cache at niagra falls is anyone willing to adopt it as they wont list it because i placed it whilst on holiday from Perth Western Australia... I would really appreciate some help... thanx leon :sad:

Please specify United States or Canada.

Can we not assume that because this topic is in the Canada forum that its in this country? :D

No we can not! He originally posted to the "getting started forum", and it was moved to the Northeast forum. I have no idea how a new thread, rather than a moved thread appears here in the Canada forum. :D

Just feel the need to explain, because I do look rather silly here, don't I? :sad:

I also know from that other thread this cache was rejected as a vacation cache, and never listed.

I'm sure he'll be checking back sometime soon. Isn't Australia like 37 hours time difference from Niagara Falls?

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel

whilst on holiday i placed a cache at niagra falls is anyone willing to adopt it as they wont list it because i placed it whilst on holiday from Perth Western Australia... I would really appreciate some help... thanx leon :)

What are the coordinates?

Copy your cache description here so we can all see!

Is it a micro, regular?

Normal, multi, ??

Details!

Thank you for being responsible enough to ask someone to adopt it or at least make us locals aware of it.

This way it will at least be addressed. If it is on the Canada side and instead of asking someone to help you, you had just abandoned it, I don't think the Niagara Parks Commission would not have been too impressed if they had found it.

Nothing worse for this game than people just leaving unlisted caches behind.

Nice to see there are some people that have more than just themselves in mind when caching.

I'm local to Niagara Falls Canada... feel free to let me know if I can help.

:) The Blue Quasar