Lock & Locks

BC Tripper

So I popped into Costco yesterday to grab another box of lock & locks, but it seems that they no longer stock them. Can someone point me in another direction? It means more caches in Vancouver if you do.... :(

BC Tripper

Save-On foods on the Island has them on sale, they are a knock off version but just as good quality. They have an assorted box for 29.99 and various other sizes for sale individually. You need a Save-On More card, but it is free to get a card. If you cant find any let me know and I can get some and send them out to you. Hope this helps.

I've seen knock-offs at several of the dollar stores in Delta lately, and they look almost exactly like the much more expensive Lock & Locks. The small to medium size is around $1.25, and the large size $2.50 -- less than half the price of the "real thing". I'm testing a few, so far they seem to be holding up well.

I've seen knock-offs at several of the dollar stores in Delta lately, and they look almost exactly like the much more expensive Lock & Locks. The small to medium size is around $1.25, and the large size $2.50 -- less than half the price of the "real thing". I'm testing a few, so far they seem to be holding up well.

A simple test, put them under water and squezze them, if the air comes out, water will leak in, I have seen a few of these here and they did not pass the winter test of last year, I like to call the dollar store ones Lock'N'Leak. :sad: