Geodiamond Geocoin

geodiamond

My coin is finally almost here. I'm really excited about this. I've been working on this coin since February (ok, I'm a slow learner). I will have a limited number to trade, because most of them are being sold.

I am taking reservations for the geodiamond geocoin now.

Cost: About $8 including shipping

Size: 1.5" diameter

Metal: Antique Gold

Trackable: YES

Unique Icon: YES

Cool Feature: Rhinestones on the front of the coin.

If interested please email me at alaneft@gmail.com and I'll send you more information.

Edited by geodiamond

I cant remember if I reserved mine already. Is there a way to find out or should I reserve it again just in case I didnt?

I don't have any way of checking on this. I'd recommend that if you aren't sure, you could order another one, and if you get two coins and only want one, I'll buy it back from you.

I want to thank every one that has made positive comments about my coin - no one made any negative comments. And for commenting about the Rhinestones that really do a great job of making the coin look even better. But, I need to give credit where credit is due. The Rhinestones weren't my idea. It came from Tess with Coins and Pins. I've been really happy with the service I received with this coin, and the recommendation to add Rhinestones was awesome. Thanks Tess.

Thanks for all the nice comments about my coin. I just learned today that USAGEOCOINS will be donating $250 of their profit from this coin to World Vision (a charity I recommended). I think that it pretty cool.

Reserved 3, and bravo on the charity side of your coin sales!

Any news about Canadian orders?

Looking forward to adding this beautiful coin to my collection.

I want to thank every one that has made positive comments about my coin - no one made any negative comments. And for commenting about the Rhinestones that really do a great job of making the coin look even better. But, I need to give credit where credit is due. The Rhinestones weren't my idea. It came from Tess with Coins and Pins. I've been really happy with the service I received with this coin, and the recommendation to add Rhinestones was awesome. Thanks Tess.

That's Tess for ya. Always with the bling!

She probably picked those very rhinestones right off of her old cell phone. Her and Paris Hilton have high connections at DeBeers, and are always "upgrading". Heck, when I met her and Aaron, she had so many gold ropes around her neck, I thought she was Mr. T! Imagine how Aaron must feel on Christmas, Valentine's Day and Sweetheart's Day! How do you buy for the girl with such expensive tastes? :o

I keeeeed, I keeeeeed...

In all seriousness, she does have a knack to give a design that extra something that helps make it stand out. In fact, she was the one who suggested putting the bumps underneath the surface of my Yimes! CoinsAndPins are pros through and through, and "I pity the fool" who doesn't check them out! Mr-T.gif

That's Tess for ya. Always with the bling!

She probably picked those very rhinestones right off of her old cell phone. Her and Paris Hilton have high connections at DeBeers, and are always "upgrading". Heck, when I met her and Aaron, she had so many gold ropes around her neck, I thought she was Mr. T! Imagine how Aaron must feel on Christmas, Valentine's Day and Sweetheart's Day! How do you buy for the girl with such expensive tastes? :o

I keeeeed, I keeeeeed...

In all seriousness, she does have a knack to give a design that extra something that helps make it stand out. In fact, she was the one who suggested putting the bumps underneath the surface of my Yimes! CoinsAndPins are pros through and through, and "I pity the fool" who doesn't check them out! Mr-T.gif

I'll agree with Yime on that one. She has always helped me getting the coins just right, and so far her judgement has been right on! Especially with the coin she is working on with me now the (coin to be named later) coin!

Any updates? :lol:

The latest updates went out to the people on our mailing list last night. In a nutshell we are still waiting for the remainder of the coins to come in.

We haven't received a confirmation either, or the coins.

We placed a reserve for three coins... are we still going to get them?

Cant remember if I got a confirmation either, I know I reserved a few coins. Also didnt get an update e-mail.

For those that are trying to get coins via this forum, you need to check out the below link.

The coin can be reserved here:

http://www.usageocoins.com/geodiamond.htm

USAGeoCoins is selling these coins and you can still reserve them. However, you might have to wait until another portion of their order comes in.

The only metal available is Antique Gold. I did have 10 Antique Silver coins made, but they were not for sale.