Feature Request Please

Sanruft

Hello!

I have a feature request:

I would like to be able to look at my history of caching on the "My Account" page, and be able to sort by different categories. An example is like iTunes or Microsoft Office...I can click on the category above the emails or songs, and have it sort by date, genre, artist, album, date added, etc...

It would be nice to be able to click on the top of any given category and sort by state, country, city (if possible), rating, active, non-active, etc...

In the past, while traveling to different cities across the US, I have needed to look-up a specific cache found...It would be great if we could "sort-by" like the above examples as it makes things nice and easy!

Thanks for your consideration!

I do most of that, and more, by ordering my "All Finds" pocket query from time to time, and sorting the GPX file every which way using third party software. Ratings, State and Country sorts are easy because these are fields within the GPX file. "City" sorts require that you remember the name of one cache you've found in that city, or the approximate coordinates to center upon.

I do most of that, and more, by ordering my "All Finds" pocket query from time to time, and sorting the GPX file every which way using third party software. Ratings, State and Country sorts are easy because these are fields within the GPX file. "City" sorts require that you remember the name of one cache you've found in that city, or the approximate coordinates to center upon.

I had thought about that, however, the number of finds now exceeds the amount you can receive in your pocket query. So I would not be able to get all of the finds in there. (Or DNF's for that matter).

When sorting, we could also sort the logs according to finds, DNF's, notes, etc...

Edited by Sanruft

You're misinformed. For several months, a new feature has allowed any premium member to receive a weekly pocket query with a GPX file of ALL their finds, worldwide. I get all 1800-whatever of my found caches in a single GPX.

To access that feature, go all the way down to the bottom of the My Pocket Queries page, after the chart with your custom queries. Click on the button to run the special "All Finds" query. Enjoy.