How About Some New Swag In The Store?

Thrak

I love the new Signal geocoins (although I can't seem to find one in a cache and you can no longer buy January, which was my favorite so far). How about selling Signal geopins? They would be cheaper and make a great FTF prize in a micro.

Is there the possibility of getting a "cart" set up in the geocoin store? I'd like to be able to buy more than one type in one order. It would be easier and save on shipping.

Also, when those lovely new pins become available, I'd love to buy pins and coins in one order.

I'm hoping for T-Shirts with the 4-color GC.com logo. I'd wear these myself and stuff them into caches as a FTF prize.

I'd LOVE to be able to buy a few of these. The other non-GC T-Shirts I have seen just don't cut it for me.

Pretty please??

Edited by markp99

I'm hoping for T-Shirts with the 4-color GC.com logo. I'd wear these myself and stuff them into caches as a FTF prize.

I'd LOVE to be able to buy a few of these. The other non-GC T-Shirts I have seen just don't cut it for me.

Pretty please??

I second that motion. Also would like a tshirt with signal (not the CITO one). We would buy several of those.

Sharnie

Another thing that would be nice is a GC customized Space Pen. The bullet pen is small enough to fit in smaller caches and would be a really nice ftf prize. Perhaps the Signal image on it. I like mine because it even writes on wet logs. You can check out the bullet pen at www.spacepen.com.

Is there the possibility of getting a "cart" set up in the geocoin store? I'd like to be able to buy more than one type in one order. It would be easier and save on shipping.

Thanks so much for doing this! I'm sure it was probably already in the works. I ordered a few today!