Get Your Contestant Pin

stvanme

I will be sending out the free contestant pins to those participants that acquired the minimum 20 points. To do that I will need your address. Please send an email through my profile with your mailing address so I can snail mail the pin to you. If you are borderline in meeting the requirement I will hold the pin till the final results are out later in the week to ensure the requirement was met.

Just home from vacation. Address emailed this morning.

Alas, no serious benchmarking was attempted. :P In the interest of family harmony (i.e., rolled eyes of teenaged daughters even though I tell them they should be happy to have a mom with such an interesting hobby :o ) and highway safety (husband claims there's not room for our truck and 28 foot fifth wheel trailer on the side of the road near the benchmark) I curtailed my benchmark hunting during this trip. Oh well. It was a fun trip to the Four Corners area anyway.

Thanks stvanme for the beautiful pins. We think we got a bonus pin also.

Here are a couple of pictures of the pins (actual size :D;) )

7cc2808a-45a6-4d29-8dd6-499907d9f381.jpg

The contest pin.

9a47af42-aba8-42b1-9c1c-0fa5a1c32093.jpg

And the bonus pin!

If you'd like we can take a picture of the back of the pins as well!

They are great, worth all the time and gas we used to hunt the benchmarks for the contest.

Thanks again,

John & Shirley - 2oldfarts (the rockhounders)

Received mine yesterday...thank you.

I am so glad I read this thread. I reached in and pulled out the one contest pin. Didn't think anything else was in the package and threw the package away.

Read this thread this morning and ran out to the garbage and found the package with the other pin!!!

An even bigger thank you!!!!!

Edited by woody_k

Today was my first day back at work after my vacation, so you can understand that I was in need of a little morale boost. And what did I find in the mail when I got home from work? My contest pin and a bonus pin. Whoopee!!!!!

Thank you!

John & Shirley - 2oldfarts (the rockhounders): If you'd like we can take a picture of the back of the pins as well!

I'm pathetic. I actually had to check the backs of the pins to make sure I hadn't missed anything! :laughing:

Colleen