Green Jeep 4x4 Travel Bugs

870d1d83-fc1a-4c98-afc9-0829a8cadba0.jpg

All the green jeeps have this pic with the number showing, I don't suppose anyone would discover it, would they? With 30 watchers, I doubt anyone would dare, hehe

blitzed through the rules but I am thinking contest wise it doesn't matter.. because you have to have the location to go with it.

870d1d83-fc1a-4c98-afc9-0829a8cadba0.jpg

All the green jeeps have this pic with the number showing, I don't suppose anyone would discover it, would they? With 30 watchers, I doubt anyone would dare, hehe

You could "discover it" up till a couple of days ago - i chanced it and i got the green Icon on my profile.

Someone at GC must have realised the error and went and deleted the icon and locked the logging of the TB - lol

never mind - sure we will see them head acriss at some point :(

Am I the only one who does not think the green Jeep looks green? Or am I missing something blindingly obvious again?

I'm thinking more "metallic snot" than green, but they are more green than yellow.

Well, if there's one in Cincinnati at the end of August, I'll see if I can bring it back.