Need Help In Iowa

Extric8

My TB, "The Wandering Fireman", which originated in Racine, WI, was placed in an Iowa Cache named "W T A Place". I see that this cache is not visited too often, only six times since November 2005. I fear he may be stranded here for quite some time and was wondering if some kind soul could help him on his way? I would appreciate any help!! Thank you in advance for any help in his travels.

Edited by Extric8

Howdy.

Yes, it looks like the cache doesn't get visited that often, but your bug has only been sitting there since 7/22. It's not unusual for a bug to sit for several days and unforunately sometimes even longer. As I'm sure you know Iowa is is in high summer, plus 90 degrees and high humidity. It's not exactly the time of year things move quickly around here, at least so says King Corn and Queen Bean.

Give it a bit and if you have to, email the owner and ask if they can move it along. Personally I'm happy if I hear from mine every couple of months.

I just found out the same information. Your TB has only been there since 7/22 and with the summer heat around 100 I am sure there isnt to many geocachers out there right now. I had a geocoin sit in a cache over a month before someone moved it so dont worry about it yet.

You will find your TB will probley move more often in the fall, winter and spring when there are more cachers out and about. And I did check and it is a little tofar for me to grab it from Minneapolis MN.

Good luck with it and welcome aboard to geocaching.

I just found out the same information. Your TB has only been there since 7/22 and with the summer heat around 100 I am sure there isnt to many geocachers out there right now. I had a geocoin sit in a cache over a month before someone moved it so dont worry about it yet.

You will find your TB will probley move more often in the fall, winter and spring when there are more cachers out and about. And I did check and it is a little tofar for me to grab it from Minneapolis MN.

Good luck with it and welcome aboard to geocaching.

Cool, Thank You