Believe It Or Not.

I got a new Garmin 60CSx for my b-day. Well my b-day isn't until August 7th but I talked my wife into giving it to me early. With such a fine unit I went out caching. When I got home and started to log my finds...guess what? Finally after 5 years and 1 month to the minute I logged my 100th cache!! <_< Who says it's not about the numbers? :rolleyes:

I am off to celebrate!

El Diablo

Congradulations!

Reading your post inspired me to take the plunge and order my own 60CSx complete with "Garmin Automotive Navigation Kit with City Select North America", "SanDisk 1 GB MicroSD Card ( SDSDQ-1024-A10M )" and "Garmin MapSource CD ROM (USA TOPO)".

Guess I'll be eating Tuna and crackers for lunch for awhile to pay for it, but I've had my eye on it for over a year now. Thanks for the inspiration! :rolleyes:

"Believe It Or Not., Finally after 5 years!"

Thank goodness this is about a new GPS, shuddered to think it was "another nightmare" cache review story.

Editorial: The above comment is in no way meant to cast a dispersion on our volunteer reviewers who of course do their best to be at our beck and call.

Speaking of 100 finds. A cool story about ours. I cache with the Pak (kids) and we were walking to our 100th cache when Grannypak from Texas calls us. She follows the exploits of the little paks as they cache. She got to "join" us as we got our 100th find! No prompting or prior call. It was kind of neat.

savor the flavor Diablo the 100th I think is the sweetest. Enjoy