A Big Thank You!

Team_Farmers

We were down in Mpumulanga this weekend, as my girlfriend had work to do down there... which left me the whole of Saturday and Sunday to geocache! <_< (dream come true!)

From Barberton to Nelspruit, we nearly completed 20 caches over the weekend - though it wasn't the rankings we were concerned about, it was the experience... wow! we just couldn't get enough! Mpumulanga is such a beautiful province, with lovely towns such as Barberton and Nelspruit - every cache was magical (especially going through the 600m dark mining tunnel! - cownchicken will know what I'm talking about!)

So a BIG thank you to all cachers on that side of the world for really placing such excellent (and good quality) caches - I could go on the whole day about our wonderful journey, but I think you already know what I'm talking about since you wake up every day in such a "warm" environment, while we Joburgers sometimes tend to forget the little things. :rolleyes:

Hi Team_Farmers,

Thanks for the kind words about Mpumalanga, and glad to hear that you enjoyed the "spooky" tunnel.

Sad that we didn't know you were in the area - we could have got together. Many geocachers were just east of Barberton for the weekend - us, Gps Storm, Team Katsie, Taeros, D&T Otter, and on Sunday, also Guineafowl and Team Myth (Netherlands). We did the extreme trail at Crocodile Gorge on Saturday (WOW!), and the challenging 4x4 trail at Louisville on Sunday (another WOW!).

A big THANK YOU to 4x4bushadventures for hiding caches on these amazing trails - we had a ball.

Hi Team_Farmers,

Thanks for the kind words about Mpumalanga, and glad to hear that you enjoyed the "spooky" tunnel.

Sad that we didn't know you were in the area - we could have got together. Many geocachers were just east of Barberton for the weekend - us, Gps Storm, Team Katsie, Taeros, D&T Otter, and on Sunday, also Guineafowl and Team Myth (Netherlands). We did the extreme trail at Crocodile Gorge on Saturday (WOW!), and the challenging 4x4 trail at Louisville on Sunday (another WOW!).

A big THANK YOU to 4x4bushadventures for hiding caches on these amazing trails - we had a ball.

Thanks Fish Eagle,

We were outside your house yesterday on your "Your Choice???" cache - your dogs are very friendly ;) still didn't find the cache though - and now we know why your phone went to voicemail. Thanks again!

Chris

Edited by Team_Farmers

I, Part 2, just wanted to say a big FANX too all of the KZN cachers (aka. people of the sand (if you are a Star Wars looser: sand people)) who either put me up, took me caching, or were just friendly to me. <_<

I had a great weekend in KZN! Too bad the other parts of QFC couldn't be there...

Thanx WhoStops, Batz, Noddy and Queen SQUIRREL