A Sad Day In "herd"ville!

The Herd

That's what happens when you finally break down and wash it. All of the dirt and sweat that was holding it together get sweeped down the sink and what is left are the holes. On the other hand the rest of us do appreciate this. We were starting to edge away from you at geocaching events. <_<

Don't think of it as an "oh no" hole but rather as an opportunity to put a neato nifty geocaching patch on your shirt.

The problem is, I got the hole while fishing, not caching. Well, not even WHILE fishing, it was on the way TO the lake behind our house, to fish. A simple, "hey honey, be careful, that lure has 3 hooks on it, not just one" would have prevented the WHOLE thing!!!

But, I guess I could make up some REALLY good caching story to go behind the hole!

I got a hole in my caching shirt!

My wife put my caching shirt in a hole!

dm

That would be grounds for immediate dismissal from our home! Geesh, at least frame it and hang it with all the other geocaching momentos!!!!!!!

That's *mementos

Unless you would like some "Mo' Mentos!"

mentos-3.jpg

Bret

I got a hole in my caching shirt!

My wife put my caching shirt in a hole!

dm

That would be grounds for immediate dismissal from our home! Geesh, at least frame it and hang it with all the other geocaching momentos!!!!!!!

That's *mementos

Unless you would like some "Mo' Mentos!"

mentos-3.jpg

Bret

I did that for a reason. I knew you had been down lately, and correcting me ALWAYS makes you feel better...so...um...yeah, I meant to do that.... <_< And, yes, as a matter of fact, I would like some Mo' Mentos....you can never have to many!

And, I don't think you will laugh when you find out it was my black "cacher" shirt!!!

Edited by The Herd