Mapsource Topo 6.11.1

Anyone having problems updating Mapsource to its latest version 6.11.3 from Garmin's website? The help file menu from the program always says no updates available but I noticed version 6.11.2 came out and now 6.11.3 July 28th but downloading from Garmin's website is always unavailable. I contribute this most likely to web traffic but the sites been that way for two days when I've tried to download the updates.

Why is this thread entitled Mapsource Topo 6.11.1? It is a little deceiving, don't you think? This update has nothing to do with updating Garmin's Topo USA software.

NO, It's not deceiving......It's just that YOU don't understand....there is Mapsource Topo, Mapsource Metroguide, Mapsource City Select, Mapsource City Navigator, Mapsource (etc,etc.......)

My original Mapsource program CDs, that the above posted update applies to, say Mapsource Topo.

Why is this thread entitled Mapsource Topo 6.11.1? It is a little deceiving, don't you think? This update has nothing to do with updating Garmin's Topo USA software.

indy's point is that it's not topo that's updated - it's mapsource itself. the title of the post implies that topo is being updated when in fact only mapsource itself is being updated.

NO, It's not deceiving......It's just that YOU don't understand....there is Mapsource Topo, Mapsource Metroguide, Mapsource City Select, Mapsource City Navigator, Mapsource (etc,etc.......)

My original Mapsource program CDs, that the above posted update applies to, say Mapsource Topo.

I guess you could be confused with the word TOPO enclosed. Yes it is the MapSource program itself being updated with update 6.11.3 now which I have updated. The actual MapSource TOPO USA is version 3.02 which I have but basically its all a MapSource program you have to access to use TOPO USA. I didn't mean to deceive anyone but I figured the information submitted regarding this issue was self-explanatory.

I guess you could be confused with the word TOPO enclosed. Yes it is the MapSource program itself being updated with update 6.11.3 now which I have updated. The actual MapSource TOPO USA is version 3.02 which I have but basically its all a MapSource program you have to access to use TOPO USA. I didn't mean to deceive anyone but I figured the information submitted regarding this issue was self-explanatory.

That's OK...no problem. Perhaps Grasscatcher will now understand why I made my comment. :rolleyes: