Garmin 76 Cx Fs

I'm going to sell my 76 Cx. I bought this unit at the end of May and have used it on some caches and road trips, but for some reason I just like my old Lowrance unit and think I'm going to go back. I still have the box for the unit and the USB cable. I also have a power/serial data cable I'll throw in as well. I never used this cable as a data cable, but used it as a power cable. Everything is in awesome condition.

I'm asking $400 shipped for the unit.

PM me or email at matt@hunterscentral.com

Maybe I'll just have to go to eBay if no interest.

I don’t think you’ll do much better there. I just did a completed auction search of 76Cx on eBay. Looks like “New” 76Cx’s are going for $320.00 - $350.00. Then you have to subtract eBay’s cut. I posted the link here but you must be logged on to eBay to view it. In some ways technology stinks. Welcome to the world of electronics.

I'd imagine that you will have problems getting a good price for this one. You might want to hang on to it for a spare so you don't lose so much money on it.

I just checked Amazon, and they have the Garmin GPSMap 60CSx for $395 (and then there is the $50 rebate and the $30 if you sign up for the credit card--making it as low as $315)...and that one has mosre features and is brand new.

If I were you, I'd try one of the online auction houses, or even Amazon (though they already have 25 of the 76 Cx's for sale used.

Edited by Team Neos

That is one heck of an expensive spare, but I know what you mean. Thanks for the advice.

I just wish somehow I could get a hold of one of those people who are going to walk into a retail store and drop the $450 for a unit within the next week or two.

Oh well....life goes on!