Visiting Coos Bay Area For A Week.... What Are Your Favorites Down There?

The_LangHerd

The_LangHerd will be visiting the Southern Oregon Coast for a week and a half. What are some of the best caches in that region? Don't really mind some light to moderate hikes (we have youngens). Anything that deals with "local" landmarks are totally cool.

We prefer standard cache's. The kids get kinda bored searching for micros, and they really enjoy trading stuff.

Thanks a million!!!

p.s. please feel free to email me through the website as well.

John

The_LangHerd will be visiting the Southern Oregon Coast for a week and a half. What are some of the best caches in that region? Don't really mind some light to moderate hikes (we have youngens). Anything that deals with "local" landmarks are totally cool.

We prefer standard cache's. The kids get kinda bored searching for micros, and they really enjoy trading stuff.

Thanks a million!!!

p.s. please feel free to email me through the website as well.

John

Actually there is a new one out near the beach at the New Carissa wreckage - New Carissa Flight Control. I live locally and will email you directly with a list of what I think you're after.

.... adds to the bookmark list getting ready for the trip...

Really, Thanks for the links. We're leaving Wednesday evening and will be playing down on the coast for about a week and a half. It's going to be a good time. Maybe we'll run into a few fellow cachers...

(Just look for the moron with a nice bulky laptop and a USB gps hanging over his shoulder)

John