Cheapest Price On Mapsource City Navigator Na V8?

I am wondering where can I find the cheapest price for Gramin Mapsource City Navigator North America v8 at?

I am also wondering where can I find the cheapest price for Garmin Mapsource City Navigator North America v8 NT if it is compatible with my eTrex Legend CX?

I am wondering where can I find the cheapest price for Gramin Mapsource City Navigator North America v8 at?

I am also wondering where can I find the cheapest price for Garmin Mapsource City Navigator North America v8 NT if it is compatible with my eTrex Legend CX?

Here is Garmins page explaining NT versus the regular version. Check out the compatibility chart, I don't think your Legend CX is there. I haven't been shopping for new maps, so not much help there. Google (or Froogle) is your friend.

After a google serach I found the cheapest price for one was at pagecomputers.com for $96.24 (just over $105 after shipping).

I also found it cheap at Amazon.com but they hide the shipping and tax cost after you enter you personal info and CC number (yes when you include sales tax its a double whammy) bringing the cost to around $120.

Now for the NT version I can't find this one avalable anywhere, most stores are sold out or discontinued them. The ones that had it charged at least $120 before shipping.

I went ahead and bought the one for $105 (after shipping) at pagecomputers.com.

I'll keep this thread open becasue of the ongoing discussions about CN NA NT V8.