Need Officers: Comic Book Shops And Tim Hortons

Where will you find your adventures today?! The Comic Books Shop category will help you locate those wonderful places that sell comic adventures, magic cards, Star Trek, Star Wars, and just about everything else to help you escape reality! Mark them down today!

(of course, I need some help to make this an official category -- so please enroll as an officer)

Then....what to do when you need some coffee and a donut in Canada? You always have time for Tim Hortons! Do you have time to help me manage this category (and it won't take too much of your time ... plus....mmmmmm...donuts.....)

I don't want to influence anyone, but I have heard rumours that many, many beautiful women are very interested in knowing all about the wonderful people that sign-up for this group! :) yes indeed.... apparently, comic books and donuts are very popular amonst super-models...... go figure!

Wow.... join TODAY! before the rush starts.....

this is you chance! whooo whoooo!

(I also heard that one guy joined and 2 days later he met Bill Gates and was given 10 million dollars..... another guy didn't join and his ear fell off...... you decide.....MILLIONS or HEARING LOSS!

Actually Tim Horton's began its expansion into the United States a few years ago, and has bought out a retail chain of doughnut shops in Massachusetts and other sections of New England.

Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts don't stand a chance! :lol:

But yes, when we go 'cross-border' shopping, we are always happy to be able to get a "Timmy's" while we are over!

B) The Blue Quasar

Actually Tim Horton's began its expansion into the United States a few years ago, and has bought out a retail chain of doughnut shops in Massachusetts and other sections of New England.

Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts don't stand a chance! :D

But yes, when we go 'cross-border' shopping, we are always happy to be able to get a "Timmy's" while we are over!

:lol: The Blue Quasar

Actually....sad as it may be, Tims is owned by Wendy's.

Actually....sad as it may be, Tims is owned by Wendy's.

Not for much longer. Wendy's spun off 17% of Timmy's in March and plans to give the remaining stake to Wendy's shareholders by October 1.

As an aside, this will probably be the first category that I'm really looking forward to having some type of pocket query functionalty for, so I can take a break while in the middle of looking for BQ's challenging caches. :blink: