Question From A Noob

yoter

I am new to the site, and not exactly into this stuff yet. I have a question though. Last fall, I was hunting on Teapot Mtn. near the South Fork of the Salmon River. I found a small, well made parachute with a bag attached to it. Inside the bag was a single bottle of Heffeweizen beer. No notes, or any information to indicate where it may have come from. I know this isn't the typical geocache, but would you guys have any idea where it came from? The parachute and bag are very well constructed, not just some kids toy.

Has anyone ever done a "Geo Drop" and made things a little more interesting?

Thanks,

Yoter

I am new to the site, and not exactly into this stuff yet. I have a question though. Last fall, I was hunting on Teapot Mtn. near the South Fork of the Salmon River. I found a small, well made parachute with a bag attached to it. Inside the bag was a single bottle of Heffeweizen beer. No notes, or any information to indicate where it may have come from. I know this isn't the typical geocache, but would you guys have any idea where it came from? The parachute and bag are very well constructed, not just some kids toy.

Has anyone ever done a "Geo Drop" and made things a little more interesting?

Thanks,

Yoter

It was probably some mercy drop to a person in trouble in the backcountry.

need%20beer.jpg