Cheerios ™ Geocoin

Mandollyn

What if we don't know who/what Cherrios are?

Cheerios for me is something my daughter will be trying out very soon. Cereal...what else is it?

Cheerios are *special* - they know who they are & will help by GOING TO VOTE!

Thank you.

Edit: *SpecialEd* is *special* - he knows who he is - He needs to go VOTE too!

Edited by Mandollyn

What if we don't know who/what Cherrios are?

Cheerios for me is something my daughter will be trying out very soon. Cereal...what else is it?

Cheerios are *special* - they know who they are & will help by GOING TO VOTE!

Thank you.

Well I might not be *special* enough but I found what you meant. I honestly like the original brain design. I have no clue what any of it means, but it's neat. It would be nice if the rest of us could be "let in" on this.

It is about a geocoin - thus is part of the geocoin discussion thead.

I presumed that anyone who knew what I was talking about would simply read the thread & act upon the request. I'll close the thread so no one feels less "special".

And there ARE quite a few people in on the Cheerios thing... sorry to all who aren't part of te BMB...

Not sure why private stuff is posted in a public forum, but whatever.

it's not private. it's a discussion about a geocoin that involves a public thread.

I guess most of us aren't part of the "club"....

anyone can be in the "club" just join the fun in cheers.

If it is that "special", I don't know if I want to be a part of it.

no one has excluded you from the cheers thread.

Is this even a geocoin discussion or thread for that matter? I guess, if it is, we're not "in the group".

:)

Yes, so maybe if you contacted all the "*special* Cheerios ™" people privatly then maybe the rest of us *not special* people wouldn't feel left out. There cannot be very many of you so it shouldn't take up much of your time. :)

CF30

there's enough of us that you can't go to any large event and not find people who/whom haven't heard of the cheers thread.

i can't believe the reaction mandollyn got from you people! B) you should be ashamed of yourselves. maybe if you went to off-topic and had a little fun once in a while you wouldn't have been so harsh. lighten up people.

no one has ever been excluded from the cheers thread. if any of us are having a problem there is always someone there to cheer us up. i don't know of a single other thread in these forums where someone will pay for another members premium membership just so they can stay and enjoy the family feeling we have for each other.

we haven't made ourselves *special* or the "club". everyone else has done that by staying away.

suit yourselves! anyone is welcome there, anytime.

It's not a club. It's not private (except that you have to be a Premium Member to access the Off Topic forum). Anyone can post in the Cheers thread. Lots of people lurk there. Anyone can have a say in the design of the coin. If you hang out in there on a regular basis, you become known as a Cheerio, that's all. I think Mandollyn meant the coin was special, in that all coins are special to those they represent. No one should feel excluded just because you've never heard of Cheers. Now you have.

I think it was nice of her to INCLUDE others who may be interested in the coin, in the design of it. Die-hard geocoin collectors will want a coin if they like the coin, or what it represents, or if it's an obscure coin. They don't have to be from Germany to want a German geocoin. All she was doing was making it more well known to include more people, if they want to be included. If not, no biggie.

I swear, this kind of thing is why I generally stay out of the general forums. Why do some people get their panties in a wad over every little thing?