Adding Photo To Background

Feathers McGraw

You could store it while editing your submission at the geocaching.com servers. Or, you can also host the image at www.imageshack.us. After that, copy the "Direct Link to Image" and place it on the space for the background image URL.

How/where does one store an image while editing a submission? Thanks!

I always just use the upload a picture on the cache page for my background image, instead of an outside photo hosting service. I name it "Background". When you click on the picture on your cache page, it pops up a seperate page and you can copy the url and then put that right into the background url spot.

That great!! and i have done it now but can i make the page transparent so that i can see the image underneath the whole page??

That's not possible.

es

Thank goodness. You ever try to read some people's Myspace pages? I'd hate for cache pages to wind up like that.

AMEN TO THAT. It is wayyyy to hard and annoying to read text through a picture.

I always just use the upload a picture on the cache page for my background image, instead of an outside photo hosting service. I name it "Background". When you click on the picture on your cache page, it pops up a seperate page and you can copy the url and then put that right into the background url spot.

Thank you so much! I did it and it worked! Yeah! :(