Slowest Ever 50?

Just noticed that I clocked number 50 yesterday, and realised that it has taken 25 months! I saw a log the other day when someone noted it as their 23rd in a day, so realise this is no huge achievement but wondered if there were any other slow coaches like me out there. The worrying thing is that 8 of the fifty have been in the last week - addiction? no I'm in control sort of.....

Just noticed that I clocked number 50 yesterday, and realised that it has taken 25 months! I saw a log the other day when someone noted it as their 23rd in a day, so realise this is no huge achievement but wondered if there were any other slow coaches like me out there. The worrying thing is that 8 of the fifty have been in the last week - addiction? no I'm in control sort of.....

I recently did 4 in one day, never again, nearly killed me. :unsure:

Well, it took me 16 months to reach 50, and now I'm on my 2 year anniversary and still only on 75!, so I might get to 100 by this time next year!

I guess that some of us just can't find/make as much time for caching as others. :unsure:

I think maybe I've found your problem:

"Group: Members

Get out more! :(:)B)

I've slowed considerably over recent months (though I was never up there with the "numbers boys"!). I put this down to hiding more caches (one per month so far this year), and concentrating more on finding "quality" caches (a very subjective term, I know).

2 years and 5 months for 100. That was 12 months ago, have added 42 since then...well on track to complete 200 by Christmas next year :unsure:

Looking at the rate by which new caches are placed I reckon I only have to travel within a 20 minute radius around our place to find 58 more caches :( but we normally sort caches by 'date placed' in gsak to decide which ones we would like to find, especially near our home.

Congratulations to all slow cachers!

Well, it took me 16 months to reach 50, and now I'm on my 2 year anniversary and still only on 75!, so I might get to 100 by this time next year!

I guess that some of us just can't find/make as much time for caching as others. B)

I think maybe I've found your problem:

"Group: Members

Get out more! :):unsure::(

Ah, well, I can post to the forums from work, but if I spend that time actually out caching, my boss would notice that I'm not physically at my desk B)