New Jeep Tb's

Roamingbull

I know that there is not a way to check up the status of a Jeep TB order. So I thought I would try to see if anyone else may have received one, or if anyone knew if they were shipping them yet. I would pretty much get a clue then. I know I sent my application out on the first day they were posted and have not gotten one to date. Still keeping the fingers crossed.

anyone?

They were likely mailed end of last week or early this week. don't start looking till end of this week or early next. Also, since I think TB's will be activated by owners and not Jeep this year, all on Aug. 1st, you can't see who has them just yet. There are a bunch out there from Geobash.

Z

I know that there is not a way to check up the status of a Jeep TB order. So I thought I would try to see if anyone else may have received one, or if anyone knew if they were shipping them yet. I would pretty much get a clue then. I know I sent my application out on the first day they were posted and have not gotten one to date. Still keeping the fingers crossed.

anyone?

I received mine today in the mail!!!!! YeeHaw!!! Of course, I live just south of Seattle, so I'm pretty close to Groundspeak.

anyone?

I received mine today in the mail!!!!! YeeHaw!!! Of course, I live just south of Seattle, so I'm pretty close to Groundspeak.

Hopefully they didnt use the Redmond Post Office!! :lol:

I used to live in Redmond WA and anything sent to/from Redmond would take an extra 3 days at least! I dont know why that is still the problem today.

Not that it really matters, but...

I "grabbed" mine last night. At the time it was named "Scout Mountain (ID)", this afternoon the name is "Long Canyon Mountains (NM)".

Kinda weird!

Scout Mountain still exists as a name, just not the one I have.

Here is the text for Scout Mountain:

This Green Jeep Travel Bug is named in honor of Scout Mountain. Scout Mountain is located in Idaho, USA and sits 8,700 feet above sea level.

Here is the text for Long Canyon Mountains:

This Green Jeep Travel Bug is named in honor of Long Canyon Mountains. Long Canyon Mountains is located in New Mexico, USA and sits 8,700 feet above sea level.

I don't know anything about these two mountains, but it is amazing that they are the same height :D

Edited by pdxmarathonman

This web page tells all about the two contests.

http://jeep.geocaching.com/

Entry Period for photos begins

Start Time/ Date

Entries must be received by End Time/Date:

Match tHEMEs

Entries must be Posted For Online Voting

The monthly themes for photos is:

Aug- Discovery

Sept- Freedom

Oct Adventure

Nov -Camaraderie

Dec Heritage

Winner Chosen

Prizes

12 :00 :01 a.m. ET 8/1/06

11:59 :59 p.m. ET 8/31/06

Discovery

9/1/06

9/29/06

Prize 1 Garmin GPS Unit

12 :00 :01 a.m. ET 9/1/06

11:59 :59 p.m. ET 9/30/06

Freedom

10/1/06

10/31/06

Prize 1 Garmin GPS Unit

12:00 :01 a.m. ET 10/1/06

11:59 :59 p.m. ET 10/31/06

Adventure

11/1/06

11/30/06

Prize 1 Garmin GPS Unit

12:00 :01 a.m. ET 11/1/06

11:59 :59 p.m. ET 11/30/06

Camaraderie

12/1/06

12/29/06

Prize 1 Garmin GPS Unit

12:00 :01 a.m. ET 12/1/06

11:59 :59 p.m. ET 12/31/06

Heritage

1/2/07

1/31/07

Prize 1 Garmin GPS Unit

FINAL PRIZE

2/28/07

Jeep Vehicle Winner chosen from Photo submissions

But don't forget the second Sweepstakes contest which you can enter weekly at there web site.

Edited by chstress53

:laughing: Sent off for one about a week ago and did not figure I'd get one since I waited so late. Checked the mail and there it was.

Now, where should I drop it? Decisions, decisions...

You sent for one a week ago and got one already. I'm going on 3 weeks here, do they deny people?

And now you can't request one, the site says they have enough request.

Edited by Cruiserdude

Yep they are arriving, be patient.

It's sooo hard to be patient when I sent off my request right away, still haven't seen one, and read posts where others just mailed requests and have already received their jeep!

They must be working from the top of the pile down, then someone comes in and pours more on top. :sad:

(I sent mine in right away too. Still waiting.)

Yep they are arriving, be patient.

It's sooo hard to be patient when I sent off my request right away, still haven't seen one, and read posts where others just mailed requests and have already received their jeep!

Yep me too, still waiting! And I'm right down the road in No. California.