5¢ Coin

5¢

Just seeing what the demand would be for a 5¢ non trackable, but numbered coin. I don't want to make any money off this coin. Just to trade it for other coins. The coin are.........are made out of a nickel/copper alloy (a mixture of metals), 75 percent copper and 25 percent nickel. Nickels have a smooth edge; the nickel is 21.21 mm in diameter and is 1.95 mm thick.

Once again. I am only in the planning stage. I am just wondering if anyone would trade me for one of my custom NICKELS. :(

Serious inqueries only please.

By the way, I just found out this is the only geocoin that has been minted by the US government. Also at this time, we are accepting bids for the numbered coins betweeen 1964 and 2003. We also have a limited edition of 50 2004, 50 2005, and 50 2006 coins.

I will get back to anyone who is interested in a trade this weekend. So far, 1972 and 1973 are gone.

I thought I sent you an email though... no matter. I'd like 1975 and I have my personal coin available for trade.

Fixed.