Any Way To Remove Adopt Me As Founder Of Group?

It's been pointed out to me that the Murals group looks like it's up for adoption because Adopt Me is listed as the founder of the group. As leader of the group, there's no way for me to change this. How can we make it look like we're not up for adoption?

It's been pointed out to me that the Murals group looks like it's up for adoption because Adopt Me is listed as the founder of the group. As leader of the group, there's no way for me to change this. How can we make it look like we're not up for adoption?

You need to call for a group vote and demote adopt me and the next in line becomes Leader. You must have at least two officersto do that then the leader can promote members up as officers. Once someone is made the Leader they can change the mission statement which is where it states it is up for adoption.

As leader of the group you can change the mission statment and remove the adopt me sentence. To completely remove adopt me one of two things can happen, Adopt me usually quits the group by himself when other officers have been moved up, or you can still call for the group to remove him permanetly by a group vote dismissing him.

I'm going to run a batch process in a week or so to update all the new waymark leaders as the founder where "Adopt Me" is presently listed...we are just waiting for the last of the groups to come through before we do this. Thanks for your patience!