I Need Help

I am going through geocaching withdrawn (quite literally) al lI can think about is geocaching. I can't walk to any more caches. I really need help. I either need someone to make the weather cooler so i can walk longer distances or I need someone to make the addiction go away. I have done almost all caches on foot wlaking up to 10miles to a cache. But it is too hot. Please help me before I do something crazy.

Go buy a motorcycle! During the summer, aka Riding Season, all that TinyMoon & I do is ridethebike,ridethebike,RIDETHEBIKE!!! Once that's over with, then we get back to GeoCaching. The wind racing over you keeps you cool, you can reconoiter (sp?) places you will go caching once Riding Season is over, and with gas at "One paycheck per gallon" you can't beat racing around at 50 miles~per~gallon.

I am going through geocaching withdrawn (quite literally) al lI can think about is geocaching. I can't walk to any more caches. I really need help. I either need someone to make the weather cooler so i can walk longer distances or I need someone to make the addiction go away. I have done almost all caches on foot wlaking up to 10miles to a cache. But it is too hot. Please help me before I do something crazy.

take deep slow breaths, bbrreeeaaattthhhhh. :o

Maybe you should try caches at night :-).

I like his idea! :laughing:

However if you need sunlight to geocache then try Geocaching at sunrise or sunset. Much cooler outside and fewer muggles around.

I agree with there idea's, :laughing: you should try caches at night and at sunrise or sunset. On an another note you could try biking that is what I do.(I'm only 16) :laughing: