"ez" Bookmark Lists

I recently established a public bookmark list of all the caches in my city that could be done rather quickly and may be of interest to those passing through:

EZ St.Joseph, MO

I know this will probably encourage numbers caching but I also think it might be of help to folks that are visiting my area and want to do some enjoyable and painless caching.

I don't know if anyone else is doing this but I think it might be kinda neat to see more of these bookmarks of areas denoted somehow by the acronym "EZ" in the bookmark title. It's too bad bookmarks can't be searched by keyword because they could be linked together this way. I know I would find these bookmarks of use when staying in a city during a business trip etc.

Anyway, looking for ideas, thoughts, comments on this.

This is a great idea - really helps folks who are visiting find the easy local caches. Here in Alaska we have lists for geographic areas, easy to access caches, and 'favorites' (which definitely need more than a stroll from a local hotel) that have been made up by local cachers, and then linked-to from our statewide cachers' organization website at Geocache Alaska. Our local cachers are encouraged to place a link to the website on their cache listings as well. It helps to have some feedback from locals for the out-of-towners. I don't think there's anything wrong with providing information that, if done well, helps folks have such a good time that they want to come back for even more good times. In this time of high fuel costs, it's a delight to have local cachers point you in a helpful direction...

4fc568ab-2a83-45f2-b0b2-2045d1fb620c.jpg

I've done something like this, though not denoting it as 'EZ'. My Wapack Trail bookmark lists attempts to keep track of all the caches in the Wapack Trail that goes from Ashburnham, MA to Greenfield, NH. The trail is 23 miles long, and I thnk it is kind of nice to have a single place to locate all the caches that could be found by thru-hikers. I've done the same thing, though incomplete for Mine Falls Park in Nashua, NH.

Wapack Trail bookmark list

Mine Falls Park bookmark list