Help Wanted For Maintaining 2 Microcaches In Couhé (france)

Plunkie

During my recent holiday I created 2 cache locations: 1 in the village of Couhé and 1 just 2 km outside the village.

As my homelocation is in The Netherlands :rolleyes: I'm looking for volunteers to help in maintaining the (micro)caches . Their locations can be easily reached and accessed and the route + hints is already 'under review'.

Looking forward to hear from a co-Geocacher.

regards,

Plunkie

Edited by Plunkie

During my recent holiday I created 2 cache locations: 1 in the village of Couhé and 1 just 2 km outside the village.

As my homelocation is in The Netherlands :) I'm looking for volunteers to help in maintaining the (micro)caches . Their locations can be easily reached and accessed and the route + hints is already 'under review'.

regards,

Plunkie

HI

As your caches locations are in France, I mean you will better find someone by asking on the french forum, there is a special topic for this kind of demands.

Hope to see you there B)

Daniel

As my homelocation is in The Netherlands B) I'm looking for volunteers to help in maintaining the (micro)caches . Their locations can be easily reached and accessed and the route + hints is already 'under review'.

regards,

Plunkie

HI

As your caches locations are in France, I mean you will better find someone by asking on the french forum, there is a special topic for this kind of demands.

Hope to see you there :)

Daniel

Hey, I didn't think about that one yet. Thanks Daniel !! :) Plunkie