Announcing The Kayakerinme Geocoin!

kayakerinme

It's been a long, twisted road but I am finally ready to make my announcement that the kayakerinme geocoin is now available for trading. A handful of people have these already, and a few more have seen pictures at coin tracking sites or even in the trading thread.

I've got a web page that lists all the details (including how to get a set for yourself) at www.kayakerinme.com/geocoin so click away!

Described briefly, this is a 5-coin panorama featuring Me :rolleyes:

Here's two photos of the silver sets:

kayakerinme-silverset-obverse.jpg

kayakerinme-silverset-reverse.jpg

Those are way cool. I've been without power since Saturday, so just sent an email to you today. It was weird going for so long without email and the forums.

--Marky

Rolling blackouts?? :P

We have family in SoCal and they are having rolling brownouts.

Over 1000 transformers blew in the San Jose area. The one for our block blew and caught a tree on fire! With that many transformers blown, it took a while before they got to ours. Although we are under a Stage 2 power emergency, they have been able to avoid rolling brownouts/blackouts so far. The weather is cooling off, so maybe we will avoid it for now.

--Marky

You have every coin we have to offer :P......I better find some new coins to trade for this way cool set.

Why isn't there a "drooling" smilie :D

These coins are awesome.

Love to be able to trade for one, but as Parents of Sam said, you already have everything we have to offer....

Please remember that even though you might think you have nothing to trade, you probably do. I've done several trades already for coins that are already on my keeper list... coins that will end up being released. If you have some trackable coins I can release, we can might just be able to make a trade. Doesn't hurt to send an offer :D

You have every coin we have to offer :P......I better find some new coins to trade for this way cool set.

Why isn't there a "drooling" smilie :D

These coins are awesome.

Love to be able to trade for one, but as Parents of Sam said, you already have everything we have to offer....

Please remember that even though you might think you have nothing to trade, you probably do. I've done several trades already for coins that are already on my keeper list... coins that will end up being released. If you have some trackable coins I can release, we can might just be able to make a trade. Doesn't hurt to send an offer :o

Well you now have at least 41 email waiting for you......:D

Hope something on the list I sent you works out for a trade! :o:P

Have fun on vacation......

Well, after a month of trades, I've been able to trade away about half of my inventory. It's going along well enough that I've decided I'm not going to put the remainder up for sale. My web page will be updated shortly.

For those of you hanging out, I've done many trades for coins I already have. I have a large pile of coins that need to be activated and sent out into the wild - and for 3 or more trackable coins, you can trade for a set too. Send me an email and let's make a deal!

Well, after a month of trades, I've been able to trade away about half of my inventory. It's going along well enough that I've decided I'm not going to put the remainder up for sale. My web page will be updated shortly.

For those of you hanging out, I've done many trades for coins I already have. I have a large pile of coins that need to be activated and sent out into the wild - and for 3 or more trackable coins, you can trade for a set too. Send me an email and let's make a deal!

I have not heard about my trade offer yet that I send before you headed out of town.......:laughing:

I will resend the email...... :laughing:

FYI: I have been overwhelmed by this latest round of trading. I just placed 7 sets in the mailbox, and there are still 14 emails and several PMs I have to reply to. I have to head out for the day but I'll get to all of them this weekend... really, really!

And, yes, in addition to the ones pending, I do have more antique silver and antique gold sets available, though gold is dwindling. The antique copper is down to 3 sets for trade so it'll have to be a good proposal! Actually, I'd kinda like to get rid of them all so if you are even thinking about a trade, let me know. :P

-kayakerinme

Edited by kayakerinme
FYI: I have been overwhelmed by this latest round of trading. I just placed 7 sets in the mailbox, and there are still 14 emails and several PMs I have to reply to. I have to head out for the day but I'll get to all of them this weekend... really, really!

And, yes, in addition to the ones pending, I do have more antique silver and antique gold sets available, though gold is dwindling. The antique copper is down to 3 sets for trade so it'll have to be a good proposal! Actually, I'd kinda like to get rid of them all so if you are even thinking about a trade, let me know. :P

-kayakerinme

Email sent through profile. Fingers and toes crossed!