Italian Geocachers: We Need Your Help! :-)

Rich en Joos

Hi!

We are Richard and José from The Netherlands (and in The Netherlands José is a girls name :rolleyes: ).

Next week we will leave for a 2 week holiday to Italy.

We will travel by car and plan to travel through the North and/or middle part of Italy.

First of all we would like to know if there's any caches in Italy we should not miss?

Secondly we could also use your advice on nice camping spots:

We have a 3p tent and do not need a lot of luxury, so small campings or farms are very suitable.

We would love to really 'taste' the country and its culture! :anibad:

Please help us to make it an unforgettable holiday?!

Mille grazie :) ,

Richard and José

(team Rich en Joos)

Hi!

We are Richard and José from The Netherlands (and in The Netherlands José is a girls name ;) ).

Next week we will leave for a 2 week holiday to Italy.

We will travel by car and plan to travel through the North and/or middle part of Italy.

First of all we would like to know if there's any caches in Italy we should not miss?

Secondly we could also use your advice on nice camping spots:

We have a 3p tent and do not need a lot of luxury, so small campings or farms are very suitable.

We would love to really 'taste' the country and its culture! :)

Please help us to make it an unforgettable holiday?!

Mille grazie ;) ,

Richard and José

(team Rich en Joos)

Dear Rich en Joos, I'm vericol and live in Florence, I reccommend you a visit to the city, you can find a lovely camping at Piazzale Michelangelo with a great view on the city (for a little tend you could still find room), not far from the centre. In the nearby are 2 caches hidden by me: "The Mysterious Face" and "Florence-A stairway with a View". In the city and in the surroundings are abut 20 caches not difficult to find. And if you go to Rome don't miss my cache "COLOSSEUM", the most famous of Italy, present also in Wikipedia! Happy caching! Giovanni aka vericol.