Need Officers For New Group: Dam Waterfalls

Officers are needed for the new "Dam waterfalls" group.

We have a "waterfalls" group but it only covers natural waterfalls. This one will cover waterfalls that are created by man-made (as opposed to beaver :rolleyes:) dams. I'm suggesting that the fall be at minimum 5 feet with a continuous flow of water (as opposed to dam flows that only occur when the gates are opened).

Please join me in creating this new group: Dam waterfalls.

J.A.R.S.

I've been thinking about the "dam waterfalls" category and thought that it should be broadened to include all outdoor man-made waterfalls - dams, aqueducts, urban waterfalls, etc. with a fall of at least 5 feet and with a wow factor. You can read more about it (and sign up) here: Man-made waterfalls

Now that it has been broadened, I hope it will garner a lot of interest. I need 2 officers to get the ball rolling. (I've already have 2 waymarks in the waiting for this category).

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Plus, what I think is really cool might not be what the OP would think is really cool and "wow-ish". I like the category idea, but the "gotta have a wow factor" part not so much.

I'll remove the wow factor part, I can see how that could be too subjective.

J.A.R.S.