What Is The Bearing

i dont know how to add a waypoint in? in the goto option i can put the distance of the cache in but i dont know how to get the bearing? is that how you find the cache! i've done some geocaching with friends but have just got my own trex but cant get started! please help! <_<

I don't think "go to" is what you want. Somewhere else there should be an option to add a waypoint where you can punch in a latitude and longitude.

i dont know how to add a waypoint in? in the goto option i can put the distance of the cache in but i dont know how to get the bearing? is that how you find the cache! i've done some geocaching with friends but have just got my own trex but cant get started! please help! <_<

Just press 'MARK'. When the waypoint screen comes up, rename it something else then scroll down to the lat/lon field, highllight it and press 'ENTER'. You can now enter/modify the coordinates to your intended destination. When finished modifying, press 'ENTER' again.

Entering a bearing is useful if you can see your target, you take a compass bearing and enter it into the bearing field, along with a distance, but for getting to a cache/waypoint, MARK & edit is the way to go. Have fun!