Geocoin Minting Question

tserof

Have any of you dealt with coinsandpins.com to have your coins minted? Do any of you suggest anyone else? We almost have the money to mint our coins so hopefully within a few months we will have a Zen Bassmaster coin. We have a rough sketch of the front side but have multiple ideas for the backside. We may make a run of 100 special ones that we don't sell with a special back on it and a second run of coins to sell with a different back. The special 100 we would only use for trading at events and giving to friends. The second run we would sell. Just trying to get ideas together right now. You may want to read our geocaching adventures to understand why we want to have our own coin. that is our journal of our adventures.

fishyang.jpg

Edited by tserof

CoinsandPins did our coin and we were very happy with the service and with the results. They were very helpful and did a great job working with us to get exactly what we wanted.

Here is what our coin looks like.

img7.jpg

Good luck with your coin.

Both my Geobones and my Red-Handed coins were produced by Coins and Pins. I have nothing but positive -- nay -- EXTREMELY positive things to say about them. They produce "heavier", more solid coins that have real coin "feel' to them.

I think this is because of the thickness and the metal they use. I just am a big, big fan of their quality.